If you are receiving an error message, there may be a problem with your credit card information, billing or shipping address. The billing address should match exactly what your bank has on file. It is most likely an issue with your billing zip/postal code. Please review all information closely and look for any typos. Also, try re-formatting the names and addresses in your billing information (this often solves the issue).
Articles in this section
- What are your hours of operation?
- How long will it take to process my order?
- Where can I find my tracking number?
- Can I talk to a real person?
- How else can I contact customer care?
- I get an error message when I enter my shipping and billing addresses. What's going on?
- My order won't go through. What should I do?
- Oh no! I made a mistake in my order, what should I do?
- What happens if an item I order Is sold out?
- What forms of payment are accepted?